- This program is called gold standard in the health and fitness center industry
- If analyzing on a fulltime basis, students could qualify as a fitness instructor in just three weeks.
- On successful completion of the Program, students will be qualified to CIMSPA as a Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Students receive industry leading learning materials
The assessment process with this certificate incorporates practical assessments, multiple choice theory assessments and a number of worksheets.
Students successfully completing the Certificate in Fitness Instructing will obtain the following qualifications, both of which can be accredited by ActiveIQ:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
Crucial Skills Required
Key skills required for the Certificate in Fitness Instructing include a fair degree of fitness, as well as composing, writing and numeracy abilities.
Prices vary depending on the place where you opt to study. Contact us on 020 3811 0842 for additional information.
When you’ve gained this qualification you’ll immediately be able to start searching for work as a Gym Instructor.
You’ll also be in the ideal position to keep your learning, progressing on to the Grade 3 Certificate in Personal Training and eventually stretch yourself and move beyond what you’ve already mastered with our NASM Elite Personal Trainer and Advanced Specialism classes.
The class content for the Certificate in Fitness Instructing covers:
- The anatomy and physiology of the major body systems
- The theories and components of workout
- How to design an exercise plan, including the utilization of free weights, resistance machines, warm up and cool down routines, flexibility, abdominal and lower back exercises
- Professionalism — such as ethics, customer service and health and safety
- Exercise factors for the elderly people, 14-16 year olds, disabled people and those in pregnancy
To match individual needs and conditions, time pressures and preferred learning style, this program is available to study on either a fulltime or part-time basis. Depending on the option you select, the path can be finished as fast as three months. It is very important that pupils have access to the net as both full part-time and time formats necessitates home and online study.
Full-time (weekday) — 5 days reside, face-to-face instruction and structured home/online analysis spread over three months.
Part-time (weekend) — 5 days reside, face-to-face instruction spread across five weekends and encouraged by structured home/online study.